BFPG is open to all micro and small or medium-sized businesses in Northern Ireland that are Invest NI customers, or operating in manufacturing, construction, professional services, information and communication, or science and technology.
It provides eligible businesses with financial support to work with a consultant to assess the impact of COVID-19 and develop a strategic recovery plan with financial forecasts.
The call for applications is open until 5pm on Monday 30 November 2020.
What is available?
Businesses can access up to a maximum grant of £8,000 to support 80% of eligible costs to engage a consultant to assess the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic by:
- reviewing the current business model
- carrying out a comprehensive business health check
- determining how to minimise costs and maximise liquidity
- identify funding shortfalls and potential sources of funding
- develop a strategic recovery plan with financial forecasts
BFPG will be issued to eligible businesses on a first-come-first-served basis. It is recommend that you make a timely submission as the grant will close to applications, either:
- when the available budget of £2 million is fully allocated; or
- on the closing date of 5pm Monday 30 November 2020, whichever comes first.
For more information visit: