If you wish to be a participant on this programme please note the following:
- The programme is targeted at entrepreneurs, micro businesses and social enterprises based within the Strabane Town area and surrounding area.
- Participants are welcome to register to attend one or all of the workshops
- Preference will be given to participants who have not taken part in the GYBO 1 programme which ran in Autumn 2019
- Those who have previously participated on the Business Growth or Sales Growth Programmes can also apply to this programme.
- Preference will be given to those businesses or organisations that currently have low levels of online presence.
As a local authority the Council collects, holds and processes a considerable amount of information, including personal data which allows us to provide our services more effectively. We understand that your personal data is important to you, and we have a responsibility to you regarding the information we hold about you, to ensure that the information we collect and use is done so proportionately, correctly and safely in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
The information provided in this Enquiry Form will be shared with relevant Council Departments and Programme Delivery Agents to provide you with the most suitable business support. By submitting this form you consent to Council using your personal data in the manner described in this Privacy Statement.
Please return this application form by 5pm on Wednesday 8th January 2020 to:
Business Support – Derry City and Strabane District Council.
E: Sinead.firstname.lastname@example.org T: 028 71253 253
This project is funded by The Department For Communities.